Work With Us
If you're a lover of all things green, this is your chance to grow your career and inspire people to find and embrace their connection with nature.
If you think you’re the right person for our garden, please get in touch with us and let us know why you’re perfect to join our family of gardeners.
We’re looking for:
Garden Maintenance Leading Hand
About Garden Life:
We’re a leading garden design business, seriously into creating beautiful spaces that energise communities and bring joy to our clients! From design, through the installation process and all the way to maintenance of our gardens, our talented team of horticulturists are essential to the success of our vision.
We pride ourselves on giving our discerning clients a service experience that goes beyond their expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, creative and collaborative team environment with an immediate start.
About the role:
We seek a talented and confident team leader to help maintain the beautiful gardens we design and build. The role is mainly focused on all aspects of horticultural management to ensure the gardens we design reach their full potential.
This role requires experience working in high-end residential gardens; extensive plant knowledge and an understanding of a wide range of garden maintenance procedures, including overall plant health, seasonal pruning, hedging and clipping, pest and disease management and irrigation systems.
Key duties and responsibilities:
All aspects of maintaining high-end residential gardens:
– Lead and motivate a small team in beautiful gardens in Metro Sydney
– Provide exceptional client service at all times
– Liaise and communicate with our installation manager and in-house designers
– Work effectively as a member of a high performing team
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
– Broad experience in all aspects of residential garden maintenance
– A keen eye for detail and an attitude of caring for clients and their gardens
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Enjoy working within a small team and autonomously
– Current NSW Driver’s License, including class C manual
– A good level of physical fitness
What can we do for you?
At Garden Life, we genuinely care about our people and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity and fair workplace practices. We welcome diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
We are a generous employer and will reward the right applicant with a great salary, and a maintenance vehicle.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply to Sean: firstname.lastname@example.org