Stay informed on our latest news!
Garden Life recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, Garden Life Pty Ltd will only collect and use your personal information as set out below. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure your privacy, but website users are advised that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet. Garden Life Pty Ltd‘s Privacy Statement is intended to represent industry best practice and comply fully with the Privacy Act 1988.
Personal information provided to Garden Life and information collected through this website will not be disclosed to any third party outside Garden Life unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health - the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
When an individual browses our website, our systems make a record of the individual’s visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the individual’s server address
- the individual’s top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc)s
- the pages the individual accessed and documents downloaded
- the site from which the visitor came to reach our website and
- the type of browser being used.
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet service provider's server logs.
Individuals joining our email lists will have their contact details stored on password protected databases. Staff members have access to our website’s backend system which is password protected. Our website server, hosted by our Internet service provider, is also password protected.
Our website uses session cookies during a search query of the website and when an individual accesses various sections of this website. When an individual closes their browser the session cookie set by our website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify an individual should they visit our website at a later date.
Security capabilities & policy for transmission of payment
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card.
Credit Card Details