Topiary (toe-pee-ary) is the art of clipping a plant into a shape, and Japanese Box is a great plant for this, especially in Sydney. They need a good sunny spot and reliable moisture to do well. A great feature in pots, but they also give garden beds great structure, where they are best used in multiples. Try contrasting with grasses or plants with forms like Agave. The clipping is not difficult to do, you just need a good pair of shears, and there is lots of support online to guide you!
- Images shown here are a representation of the plants available.
- Plants may vary in shape, and colour.
- Pots featured are sold separately.
- Plants are available Click & Collect from our showroom in St Peters, Sydney. Please ensure they will fit in your vehicle.
- We offer plant delivery within 20km of St Peters. Get in touch with our team after your purchase to finalise a delivery quote.
- We aim to process orders within 24 hours of confirmation. You will receive an email from our team to confirm when your order is ready.