Coral Jade as we call it, is a wonderful Crassula with a cool looking habit. The small leaves look like they could thrive on a reef (they won’t), but they will adore any hot and sunny spot with virtually no care or water. Their unusual shape makes them perfect for planters, and they will grow over time into a handsome specimen up to a metre tall. Plant them into free draining soil or potting mix.
- Images shown here are a representation of the plants available.
- Plants may vary in shape, and colour.
- Pots featured are sold separately.
- Plants are available Click & Collect from our showroom in St Peters, Sydney. Please ensure they will fit in your vehicle.
- We offer plant delivery within 20km of St Peters. Get in touch with our team after your purchase to finalise a delivery quote.
- We aim to process orders within 24 hours of confirmation. You will receive an email from our team to confirm when your order is ready.