This striking cactus hails from Madagascar, and has an unusual upright habit. Strangely, it can be deciduous, losing its small circular leaves in times of drought or colder weather. Relatively easy to care for, it just needs full sun, and well-drained soil, and it can grow into a small tree if conditions are right. Its light grey stems look dramatic in front of darker walls, and it makes a cool addition to any dry landscape. Try combining this together with softer Dwarf Date palms, striking Euphorbia ingens, or smaller Agave.
- Images shown here are a representation of the plants available.
- Plants may vary in shape, and colour.
- Pots featured are sold separately: Moderno Furore.
- Plants are available Click & Collect from our showroom in St Peters, Sydney. Please ensure they will fit in your vehicle.
- We offer plant delivery within 20km of St Peters. Get in touch with our team after your purchase to finalise a delivery quote.
- We aim to process orders within 24 hours of confirmation. You will receive an email from our team to confirm when your order is ready.